Room-Temperature Stable Encapsulant & Wire Bond Adhesive
Dual-cure 9014 is formulated to cure primarily with UV light and includes a secondary moisture curing function for applications where shadow areas exist on printed circuit boards.
- Room-temperature stable means no need for cold shipping & storage
- Excellent flexibility and increased durability and resistance on PCBs
- Good moisture & corrosion protection of critical components found in electronic applications such as EV BMS
- Blue fluorescing for inline quality inspection
- Chip-on-board, chip-on-flex, chip-on-glass, & wire bonding assembly
A white paper features the results of a study performed on liquid glop-top encapsulants that are placed over PCB components and wire bonds as a protective layer. The performance of this new encapsulant against other LCMs and types of encapsulants in reliability tests is outlined in detail.
Need a bit more information? Watch our encapsulants video!