Adhesives Designed with Skin
Sensitivity in Mind
Quickly assemble medical wearable devices without materials of concern. The 2000-MW series of structural medical adhesives are the first-of-kind to pass ISO 10993-10 / -23 for sensitization and irritation. Made without IBOA, a known skin irritant, these adhesives address device manufacturers’ concerns about skin proximity and sensitivity.
New video shows where Dymax adhesives are used in medical wearables.
- Free of IBOA & other materials of concern for improved worker safety
- Meet ISO 10993-5 cytotoxicity biocompatibility requirements
- Excellent adhesion & aging performance
- Broad-spectrum and/or LED UV light cure in seconds
- Bond SS, PC, PI, PVC, TPU, & low-surface-energy substrates
- Fluorescing grades for more faster, more efficient quality inspection
- No solvents added for easier disposal & greater user safety
- Eco-friendly, one-component materials that require no mixing
- Conform to RoHS & REACH regulatory standards
Dymax is committed to green manufacturing that reduces environmental impact, conserves energy, and provides greater worker safety, while enhancing efficiency, increasing throughput, and decreasing costs.