MD® 1040-M Autoclave Resistant Adhesive for Medical Devices
Bonding, Potting, Encapsulating
Designed to be autoclave resistant for more than 100 cycles, 1040-M is ideal for potting/encapsulation of RFID chips and sensors and for bonding multiple-use devices and assemblies that are subjected to numerous instances of sterilization. Additional features include:
- UV/Visible light curable; LED curable at 365 nm
- Resistant to autoclave (steam) or VHP gas plasma sterilization
- Meets ISO 10993-5 cytotoxicity requirements
- Low water absorption (0.5%) where moisture ingression is of concern
- Adheres many substrates including stainless steel, aluminum, glass, PP/PE, and PCB
- RoHS compliant, solvent free for a “greener” choice
Want more information about the physical properties of 1040-M? Download the product data sheet.
Need a bit more information? Watch our 1040-M video!